NOTE: According to Election Canada rules the maximum donation is $1650
in total to all the registered associations, nomination contestants and candidates of each registered party.
For decades Western Canada has sent Conservative MPs to Ottawa. And for decades those MP's have often been forced by party discipline (whipped) to sacrifice western priorities for an Eastern Canada agenda. As we fight to open the constitution and regain control over our future it is vital that our MPs are actually putting the West first.
Be a Maverick. Support The Maverick Party and support western independence.
Donations and memberships to the Maverick Party are non-refundable.
All Canadians with taxable income receive generous tax credits when they donate to a political campaign. The size of your reduction in taxes payable depends on the sum of all your political contributions.
- Donations between 0 and $400: give you a 75 per cent refund
- Donations between $400 and $750: give you $300 plus 50 per cent of any amount over $400
- Donations over $750: give you $475 plus 33 1/3 per cent of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year
For more information about tax credits please visit the Canada Revenue Agency website and for more information about contribution limits, please visit Elections Canada.
Contribution rulesBy submitting a donation, I certify that:
- I am a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada and I am making this contribution with my personal credit card and not a corporate credit card;
- This contribution is not from a corporation;
- The funds I am donating are from me and are not being provided by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.